Thursday 10 May 2007

Thursday


Well it's my ?? birthday today so what better way of spending it than in my craftroom doing my fav thing!! I made these two ATCs this morning for a Tim Holtz 2/2 swap on www.atcards.com run by louise (Zuzu). I used the Tim Holtz alchohol inks for the backgrounds and then for the first one I used a distress ink to stamp out the girl and coloured her in using cats eye chalk ink pads and pink chalk for her face and hands. I also added some sequins. For the second one I coloured the images in using cats eye chalk ink pads and twinkling H20s for her dress. Then I gave it all a coat of modge podge.

7 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Great atcs... love the stamps ;-)

Paula Whittaker said...

Happy Birthday Shary.....Love the ATC's

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOOh Happy birthday Shary .. wish I had known :-S

gorgeous ATCs ... so glad you are joining in :-D

Sharon said...

*sings* Happy birthday to you ... :)

Gorgeous atcs as always, Shary.

Gillian said...

Happy Birthday Shary!
Gorgeous ATC's...love the colours!

Gillian .... said...

happy belated burthday wishes, stunning atc's, love them

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for the other day. Hope the kids and Rob spoiled you.